Monday, December 17, 2012

Doc McStuffins


I'm so late about it but I just heard about this show called " Doc McStuffins " on the Disney Junior Channel. It's about a girl named Dottie nicknamed " Doc " who can talk to toys with her magical stethoscope and helps fixes toys in need with her magical instruments. Her mom also happens to be a pediatrician that gives her sound advice when she can't quite figure out a problem. She also lives with her lovely dad whose a gardener, and has a little baby brother named Jaden. I love the show because it uses medical terminology without being overbearing and teaches little kids important lessons about common issues or would be fears. It also has a lot of music that will definitely keep little ones entertained. Lastly she is cute as a button, and it's rewarding to see Disney showcase someone like her as a positive role model which kids need in the world. I love this show so much I just had to purchase the talking doll with character. In addition I am in the process of making a costume for my darling niece to wear while she watches the dvd I bought her ha.



No comments:

Post a Comment