Monday, November 19, 2012

Black Friday 


Apparently Walmart employees all over the country are striking for better pay and working conditions during black friday. Before I use to look forward to saving up money and buying during this time, but over the years it has definitely changed. People have gone nuts and will do anything to be first in line no matter how dishonest and downright dirty. Back then a person could really score some great deals on their christmas list, but now the stores advertise a hot ticket item, but carry less than 20 in the store for all those people---it's not worth making the trip if you don't save. Worse of all about black friday is that the stores are so greedy to make money that they start their sales on Thanksgiving. It's like people can't even sit down with their families and enjoy turkey dinner without having to go out right after to sit in line to shop for black friday. I just can't deal with the stupidness that is black friday. If I do any shopping it will be online and in the comfort of my home after stuffing myself with some good home-cooked food. I just want to be plump and happy.

If you plan on shopping for black friday there are plenty of sites but I like to use http://bfads.net/

For those interested in discount beauty products temptalia.com has a great list going on :)

I don't really need anything but if I were to get some stuff it would be:

Uggs
Sigma or Mac brushes
Fuzzy claw slippers
Juicer
Lancome Mascara Set
Wet n Wild lipsticks
Sleek 
Mac
Covergirl Bronzer
Ben Nye banana powder
Pink Panther clothing

I'm having a hard time finding the slippers lol but I will have them in my grasp soon 


No comments:

Post a Comment