Thursday, November 1, 2012

Wish list
























Some of the things will be totally unrealistic but others are attainable. I don't care it's my wish list lol

1. Learn to speak a language other than English.



I've been trying to motivate myself to learn Spanish since it's one of the leading languages in the States, and there's a lot of people that speak it at my job. Another language that I would like to learn would be Korean because I watch a lot of korean dramas. If I knew the language I could just translate what's being said instead of having to wait for the subs to come out.

2. Lose weight and build muscle in my lower body


Seriously I hate going to the gym, and I feel like everytime I go food shopping I'm plagued with all these delicious and unhealthy seasonal items. It's really a battle that I'm losing. I'm top heavy so I hate doing cardio, but it's just something I have to get over if I want to lose my baby fat. It's a pain in the arse.

3. Travel to another country and learn about another culture


I haven't gone anyway for atleast two years it's time to put new stamps in my passport

4. Jessica Simpson Brook shoes in Dark Khaki




Okay I happen to already have a pair of these in sexy ruby red, but I love this tan nude brown color

5. Big sexy hair


I just cut my hair because it was damaged by all these chemicals and not so good products. Now I'm in the process of growing it back and treating it the way it should be treated. No more dyes or anything bad.

6. Job that pays well and gives great vacation time or time off


I'm pretty darn lucky to even have a job in these trying times. Unfortunately as you guys probably know, Hurricane Sandy has put a little dent in that I don't know when I'll be able to go back as of yet. I love my job but would like the freedom to travel. Maybe I'll come across something better in the mean time waiting.

7. Knowledge, speech improvement, and learn a skill with hands such as sewing or braiding


Pretty self explanatory

8. Pomeranian


I love this breed and the poofiness of the fur is so cute. I don't have any kids so I get lonely. I need a dog.

9. Gangnam Style Apartment


I want to feel like a pimp ha but I do love the area I live. It's safe, there's tons of restaurants, and shopping.

10. Cute/sexy boyfriend who gets me and we are on the same page


I have a thing for guys that wear glasses--loves dorks and nerds but not too nerdy. I like a little coolness or swag. Yeah I've date some nice guys and not so nice. Last guy I talked to was really cute but kind of immature and was depressed all the time. I just want to date a guy and not have drama. Maybe it's because I just read the fifty shade trilogy, but I wouldn't mind if the guy was a little kinky. I'll take a great average guy over someone that's hot, but dumb as a box of rocks. Been there done that you can only tolerate so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment