Sunday, October 7, 2012

Aldi sweet deals





Hey the week is about to end but wanted to share some seasonal items that I happened to pick up at a local Aldi's supermarket. The first being Pumpkin Spice Cream Cheese by Happy Farms. I've tried all different types of flavors with strawberry being my all time favorite, but this flavor coupled with the Savoritz Cornbread Crackers are too good to be true. Being from the south I love cornbread, if they came out with a cornbread smoothie I'd probably buy it. The great thing about the crackers are that they are healthier than the same store brand wheat thins ( which I also love ), and you can essentially use them to dip with anything. I'm definitely going to stock up on these items <3. I also bought Pumpkin Juice but have yet to actually try it.




No comments:

Post a Comment